5.24.2015

Tiny Gardener is Back!


Hey Y'all! SOOO much stuff has happened since October. First off, I have really missed keeping track of the yarden through pictures, and second, I have really missed keeping up with everyone's gardening adventures! But I'm back! Woo!!! So here is my catch up in pictures! There are a lot, so be prepared... This is mostly personal stuff, tomorrow I will catch y'all up on the Yarden.

November/December/January
Car got stolen, Got a new one!

Ran the Bernie Shuffle, it was cold

Moved the laundry room up to the main floor of the house

Got gussied up for a fancy holiday party

Did the polar plunge January 1... It was cold and it hurt!


Ran a race
Got a new dining room floor!
February/March/April
Got a treadmill! I'm apparently a serious runner now :)

Ran alot with these awesome ladies

Got to see Ina Garten!!!!

Spent time bee-boppin around town

Ran another race


Adopted some outside kitties... This is Fred and Ethel

Chickens!

Ran another race
MAY!!!!!!!!!
Found this dog abandoned... Found him a new home right next door :)

GRADUATED!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!





Got a sweet-ass Vitamix

I now make insanely good smoothies

PREPARED FOR A HALF MARATHON!!!!

Ate a lot of pasta

Learned that these ladies are my sole-mates :) haha, get it?


Had my own personal cheering section, and it was AWESOME


Finished in the rain with the most ridiculous smile on my face!








4 comments:

  1. 'bout time you come back to blogging. Soooo proud of you for all those races! I would have likely died. You would have at least rolled me over to the crub so no one would run over my dead body though, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, right?! Thanks! I totally would have at least rolled you into the shade in someone's lawn so you not only would not die from being squished, but you would also avoid heat stroke :)

      Delete
  2. Holey Moley, you've been busy. Congrats on graduating. That's HUGE. And running and the home improvements and the kitties and...

    Well, I expect you've got lots of stories to tell. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow busy, busy, good for you! Glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete