6.04.2014

Yarden at the Beginning of June

I know, I'm supposed to post every day. I'm working on it. Here is a complete profile of the yarden in pics. Enjoy!

Front Yarden - The hydrangea is coming back really nicely!

The little unexpected hydrangea I cut from the other one is doing really well too. I have high hopes it!

Might be able to get a little harvest from the kale soon!

Back Yarden

Garlic

Tomatoes

Peppers and Eggplant

Peas - Lots of flowers, but no actual peas yet... 

Cucumber bed is finally planted. I got it in a little late, but better late than never!

Chicken coop decor


Umbrella stands with flowers! Well, it will have actual flowers eventually...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when you can do cuttings on flowers and get another one...it's like FREE flowers!!
    The stupid flea beetles ate ALL of my eggplant. Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! Was it the eggplant I sent you?

      Delete
  2. Looks great, very green! That's quite the coop! Is it a former garage or?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still the current garage, but the coop is just built inside the corner. It takes up less space than having a freestanding one in the yard, but the garage looks kind of ghetto now. The chickens will soon be moving to the country for retirement, and we will be residing the garage. I will have to build a freestanding coop after that, unfortunately...

      Delete