6.08.2014

No Computer

I know I dedicated myself to blogging every da for the month of June, but my computer died. Well, kind of. It started this thing where it only wanted to work when it was plugged into the wall. I took it to the store where I purchased it (big shout out to Microcenter! Love you guys!) and they diagnosed it and said I need a new motherboard. THANK GAWD the thing was still under the manufacturer's warranty.

This post is coming courtesy of my tablet, which is not the most friendly to use to blog, so I just wanted to drop in and say sorry I haven't been keeping my end of the bargain! The computer should be back to me by the end of this week, so hopefully I will be back to blogging next weekend.

 

3 comments:

  1. No worries, and glad you're ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ratz! I hope you're up and running soon - miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang computers! Don' fret. You have an excused absence. But missing your posts.

    ReplyDelete