6.23.2014

Another No-Computer Update and Harvest Monday

STILL without proper technology, I am typing from school. Ugh. Apparently, Asus changed their ordering system for parts, so my future motherboard has fallen victim to technology screw-ups and the repair people are at the mercy of the vendor, so here I am, computer-less going on week 3.

I actually have a ton of stuff to tell you guys about, and am really bummed that I haven't been able to keep up with the June Blog-athon. So here is a list of coming attractions:

Harvest Mondays! I have pics!
New camera! I am REALLY excited about this one!
Cherries!
Peas!
Chickens and Eggs!
Kale!
Yarden Produce Preservation! (Already!!!)
Hydrangeas!
Neighborhood pics!
School Stuff!


I suppose in the spirit of Harvest Monday, I can dish on what we have gotten so far.

Peas: 9 lbs 12 oz
Kale: 4 lbs 8 oz

Cherries will be picked tonight, so I will dish about those next week. This year they will be going into the dehydrator, as we still have preserves left over from last year. Peas will be going into the freezer tonight, and so will the kale. I have more kale to pick, so that will be added onto next weeks totals as well.

Question! How do you guys add a gadget to the side of your blogs that display your harvest totals? I really want to add that, but I have no idea how. I suppose I could just create a gadget and update it every week, but that seems like a pain. Any ideas??


2 comments:

  1. Good for you with your harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NINE pounds of peas?!? Oh, how I love peas :)
    And yes, we want neighborhood pictures.....that way I can stalk you later on.

    ReplyDelete