10.20.2013

It was COLD this morning...

AND I LOVED IT!!!

I have no idea why, but I am super psyched to have it get cold. Cold, snow, hot tea (or chocolate!), soups, casseroles, fires, twinkly lights, sweaters, boots, snugly animals, big blankets... OMG!!!

We got the pellets for the stove yesterday, and even though it is a huge pain in the butt (I mean, who really wants to haul 80, 40lb bags of pellets down tp their basement for fun?) I am happy it is done. We even had a fire last night and this morning. Woo!!!

Is anyone else getting pumped for cold weather????

6 comments:

  1. Ah, funny comic! That is my neighbor, Judy, behind me. :)

    Imma sucker for colored lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say EIGHTY 40-lb. bags? Stocking up or expecting a harsh winter? Or do you keep it 85 degrees in the house for the cats :) I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last winter we went through just about 65 bags, and could've used a few more, so I'm thinking we are well stocked... Although Farmer's Almanac says this winter is going to SUCK, so better to be prepared :)

      Delete
  3. Um, suck how? Like in warmish with no snow suck? Or like in up to your chin snow with Arctic temps? I am a lover of winter, too - you HAVE to be up here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They said for my region "bittingly cold and wet" which is totally fine with me, but will just be a little more work on the shoveling end of things...

      Delete
  4. I for whatever reason... bc I HATE the FREEZING COLD, am ready and smiling :)
    the morning walk with Charlie Bear are awesome... the air is so crisp, the stars are so bright, and the moon is always there to say hello..... BRING IT ON......

    ReplyDelete