8.05.2013

Opie!

Or to be correct, O.P... as in Outside Punkin. Yeah, We kind of have an outside cat.



There are lots of stray and feral cats around our neighborhood, so when one decides to be brave enough to come up to me and let me pet them, I like to say I've adopted them.

We call him O.P. or Opie, because he is orange, and Punkin is orange, but this guy lives outside. So, Outside Punkin is his name. He likes to hunt mice in the garage during the day, and lounge in the shade, and eat treats. He is a little sweet heart!

8 comments:

  1. Nice looking cat. I have always restrained from adopting stray cats,but it is tempting sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He isn't technically adopted, he just lives outside and I feed him :)

      Delete
  2. He is a cutie and lucky to have you to look after him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope he sticks around, he really is a little sweetie pie!

      Delete
  3. Yippee for Outside Kitties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cat! I used to have a male cat that was feral - I put a cat carrier on the deck with blankets and food inside and he seemed to appreciate it. But he has since disappeared. Life is hard for outside kitties where I live. :( I am glad that Opie was savvy enough to find you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya... They have it pretty good around here. There is a guy a couple houses down that feeds them regularly, plus they have me. I always set out a "cat house" on the porch in the winter time in case they need an extra hide out.

      Delete