3.13.2013

Wash Your Hands and Cover Your Mouth!

The stomach flu buggie-boo is out there to get you! Friday, my boss was home sick from work... Monday, Hubby was home sick... Yesterday, one of my kids was home sick... Yesterday night, I got hit, then I found out my sister got hit last night (not in contact with any of us) and this morning, my other kid at work is home sick. Unfortunately, I am not there today to take care of him, and I feel totally horrible about it. But, sadly, I have to take care of myself before I am able to take care of someone else. Poor little dude. At least his brother is home to help him out. Poor little guys :(

But, the point is, take care of yourself! Wash your hands, cover your mouth and wear gloves if you are dealing with a sick person. Drink lots of fluids. If you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who got the stomach flu, stay away from them!

On the garden front, not much is happening... I was going to start some of my herbs inside this week, but obviously that isn't happening until next week, possibly the weekend. The peas are supposed to go in Sunday, but it is supposed to snow, so I don't think the soil will be ready for me to dig it up...

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well, and feeling well. Take care of yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're smart enough to know when to stay home. I HATED it when co-workers would come to work obviously sick, I tried to avoid them like the plague (massive pun intended), but they always ended up spreading the sickness!
    Take it easy & get better soon!

    ReplyDelete