1.01.2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a safe and fun night!

The year is starting out in kind of a crappy way, and as I see it, we can only go up from here. Lots of family stuff, ya know how it goes.

BUT! All that aside, I have big plans for 2013! As I have said before, I don't do well with resolutions, but am better with goals. So here are my goals for the year ahead. 

~ Get down to my goal weight of 125-130
~ Have a better garden. This year was pretty good, but I did not have enough time dedicated to it with my school work and job. This year, I will do better.
~ Take better care of myself and my husband. And by care I mean health. We need to be more active and eat healthier food.
~ Eat more veggies!
~ Be nicer and more patient!

What are your goals for the next year?

4 comments:

  1. My goal will be not to plant more than we can eat, or anything we don't really like. No more Brussels sprouts. I'm also going to try to get a real compost pile going, and I have about 11 pounds to get rid of (my fat, not compost LOL), hopefully by the time the garden chores begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy NY, TG! My goals for this year are more of the same. Refurbishing our nest.
    Planting a cutting flower garden and soil improvement.
    Geez I'd love to lose some weight too but that means exercise! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my goals is the same as yours - be nicer and more patient. Remind myself that I am not perfect, therefore I shouldn't expect others to be perfect. I am going to try and look for the good in everything/everyone instead of the bad.
    Happy New Year and good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete