11.13.2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Yes, as you can see, I have changed my blog background.... To Winter... And guess what? I am putting up my Christmas Tree this weekend too...

Don't worry CR, I am still celebrating Thanksgiving, but not at my house!

Oh, and I taught Hubby how to make scrambled eggs tonight! He did so well! He wanted to know if I would make him eggs for dinner, and I said no, but I will teach you. He said no at first, then I reminded him that next semester I will not be around at dinner time 4 days out of the week, and he crumbled and said OK, he would learn. I am so proud!

8 comments:

  1. I suppose I'll forgive you for your early-Xmas-decorating-infraction. This time.

    Did you show DH how to make bacon on the side?! What's next, omelettes? What's this world coming to????!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have, but honestly, the man is a freak of nature because he doesn't even like bacon!

      Maybe next he can master grilled cheese....

      Delete
    2. That's just wrong.
      The bacon thing.
      If you ever wanted to divorce him, I think just mentioning his aversion to bacon would get you everything in the settlement.

      Delete
  2. or maybe, cereal? awesome for Andy! I knew he was a cook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I really dont know how he survived before me... Oh wait... Maybe that is why he was so thin...

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I'm not ready for snow! I'm hoping for a mostly snow-less winter like our area had last year. It was wonderful! My tree doesn't go up until around December 10th. We put up a real tree. Enjoy yours and Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last winter was super nice! I wish I could put up a real tree, but we have nowhere to plant it when the time is up. Enjoy your tree!!

      Delete