8.19.2012

Oh, Hello Nice Weather, Thanks for Showing Up!

So, I didn't even want to talk about this, for fear of jinxing it... This weather is AWESOME. For the last 3 days, it has been sunny, breezy, cool (70-75) and just freakin AWESOME. I don't know if this means an end to summer, but I am feeling pretty confident, since we are about to enter September and all, that the nasty, ridiculously hot weather is behind us. I am sure we will get some random hot days, but nothing like it has been this summer.

Thank You Mother Nature!!! We all needed a break from the heat!!!!

7 comments:

  1. We've also had some wonderful weather the past few days! In the 80's!!! This morning I even had to put a shirt on to open up the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you telling me you've been doing your chores in your skivvies?! Hey, if you got it, flaunt it. You go girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfffft....101 forecast for us today. I'm looking forward to Wednesday, when it's supposed to only reach 86. I'll probably have to put my coat on, I'm so used to living in an oven ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you. We have at least another month of hot summer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't mind AG--she gets a little cranky in the heat!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, still 90+ and smoky here :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. The same thing has been going on here too. Believe it or not, I think fall is in the air.

    ReplyDelete