8.12.2012

Lessons in Frugality - Clean Your Closet!

If you, like me, used to be a fancy gal, you probably have a collection of nice things. I collected Coach bags. I am hoping to sell these fancy bags for a decent profit either on Craigslist, eBay, or to my unsuspecting family that is still fancy. Hopefully this will give us some extra cash for our upcoming vacation (more to come on that later) and it will also give us some closet space for our not-so-fancy clothing, like this... (Ok, there was supposed to be a link there to a photo of me in my awesome coveralls, but uh, Blogger decided it doesn't want to show pictures from last year...)

So, if you are a fancy gal, and you want to buy a purse or two, or ten, just shoot me an email and I'd be happy to toss some pictures back at ya!

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing this summer- sold some nice purses, and cloths on eBay. It paid for our little vacation too...

    Can you email some pics of the coach bags? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I looked on your blog, but I can't find your email... Shoot me a message and I will get the pics out to you today ~ mytinygarden@gmail.com

      Delete