8.13.2012

Harvest Monday

I have no idea if I took any pictures of any of the harvests, but you all know what tomatoes look like. So here are my numbers for the week...

Cukes - 2 lb 9 oz
Zukes - 1 lb 2 oz (I think this is probably the last week for them, as I will be pulling out the diseased plant this week sometime...)
Kale - 10 oz
Garlic - 3 oz (I need to get these cleaned up and weighed and stored this week also...)
Tomatoes - 10 lb 11 oz (Hubby is super excited to use the Victorio this week!!!)

Annual Total - 96 lb 13 oz (Almost over 100!!!)
Eggs - 0

Thank You Daphne over at Daphne's Dandelions for hosting Harvest Monday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like all goodies for making a good meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless the tomatoes start sprouting eyelashes, I don't mind if photos are lacking. That is a nice amount for one week though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your comment about knowing what tomatoes look like is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those tomatoes - like eating summer to me. :D You are almost to the 100 pound mark for production!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tiny, shoot me an email will ya? I lost yours :(
    carolynrenee at centurytel dot net
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, we're feeling the same way. We didn't even make Harvest Monday. Sorry about the eggs. At least 100 lbs. is nothing to squawk at! Great job!

    ReplyDelete