7.21.2012

Garden Walk Day 1

Thanks to all the Clevelanders who came out on the GardenWalk today! For everyone that isn't from these parts, the GardenWalk is where everyone who has a garden and wishes to participate, opens up their yards for the public to tour. It is pretty frickin sweet, and is growing like crazy (pardon the pun.)

I will try to take pics tomorrow, and get out and see some gardens. For today, I spent the day talking to people from all over the Cleveland areas (and some neighbors I didn't know I had!) about rain barrels, chickens, and of course our wine bottle border.

We are looking forward to another great day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to attend a gathering like that around here. So much fun picking everyone's brains. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete