6.28.2012

Let The Flea Wars Begin

It is that time of year... Punkin escapes to the big wide world of the driveway, and we inevitably end up with fleas. I already powdered the carpets, next on my list is to give the cats another dose of anti-flea juice. Just have to order some from the internet...  I have a feeling that the fleas maybe worst than last year due to our very mild winter, and I am dreading it... Fleas are my worst enemies! I mean, other than slugs and groundhogs... Let the battles begin!

3 comments:

  1. that is exactly what the vet told me... the flea population is WAY worse this year than last

    oh yipppppeeeee skippppeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one thing I don't miss about having really cold winters here- no fleas, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flea Free so far this year. Pups are on Trifexis (for which I contributed a healthy paycheck for!) and no fleas so far. Can't stand the fleas. If I get bit, I swell up!

    ReplyDelete