4.10.2012

Spring Cleaning

Today is the day. I am cleaning my entire house. It needs it. I may look nice at quick glance, but believe me, there are dust bunnies and slime lurking around every corner! And on every fan blade, and behind the fridge, and all those yuck places I never get to... Ick! Are you Spring Cleaning? What is your favorite tip? Mine is baking soda. Every where. I love that stuff. To me, it is worth its weight in gold. It cleans, scrubs, deodorizes, polishes, everything! I use it in the bathroom, kitchen, clean the mattresses, clean the carpets. I friggin love it.

And an update on Oliver... He is wonderful! He ended up only needing one tooth pulled, as it was discovered that he is missing many many teeth. How that dude eats crunchy food is beyond me. But as soon as he got home, he ate some soft food and drank some water, and was right back to wrestling with his sisters. He is such a good little dude! Thanks everyone for your wonderful thoughts. I made sure to give Oli all of your love and good kitty vibes :)

1 comment:

  1. In our home I used baking soda and vinegar for majority of the cleaning and ocasionally steam-mop for hard places. :)

    ReplyDelete