4.05.2012

Planting Schedule

Ok, don't get me wrong, there are some really great schedules out there. And I have even recommended a couple. However, I need to see the big picture. So tonight I sat down, wrote out all the plants I plan on scheduling, and when they should be sown (8 wks, 6 wks before frost, etc) and put them all in an Excel sheet. It was tedious, as I am not an expert. I don't know how to use any of those fancy codes, so this is just plane ol' work. Included are the dates for fall sowing for certain veggies. If you find any discrepancies, or have some more info to be included on there, let me know, and I can update it for everyone.

If you have a similar last frost and first frost date as me (5/16 and 10/8, zone 6a) please feel free to use my calendar! If there is a veggie you want to plant but do not see it on there, just email me and I will be happy to try and find some info and email you back the chart. Special thanks to Annie's Granny for giving me info about lettuce and onions.

The file is located in my Google Docs, so if you have trouble downloading it, just let me know and I can email it to you. I hope you enjoy!!!

Planting Schedule

5 comments:

  1. You need to make the schedule public (right click the title and click on share), otherwise it cannot be accessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! We did the same thing for the first time this year. You can see ours on google docs too. I'm with you. It was tedious, but so far it's definitely been worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza! this was a bunch of work! pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete