4.12.2012

Another Trip to the Vet

I took little Oli Dude back to the vet today, as I cannot get him to stop barfing. I stopped giving him his antibiotic because he would just barf it up 20 minutes later. However, very unlike himself, he also barfs at 230 or 3 am every night like clock work. So anyways, took him to the vet, and they gave him a shot to help keep the barfing at bay for about 36-48 hours. The vet thinks he is still enduring some sensitivity from all of the meds he had during his dental. So I guess time will tell.

But I would really really like to stop cleaning up cat barf.

7 comments:

  1. Poor kitty! I'll check to see if I have any "Kitty Get Better" incense; if not, I'll just make do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the vet is right and it'll be over for good with the help of the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor baby :( hope he'll get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Thing. I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't envy cleaning up cat barf or cat anything for that matter. Hope all turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor You! And poor Ollie. Hope the shot works!

    ReplyDelete