3.11.2012

It's Here!

My 2nd favorite holiday of the year! Daylight savings time! I hope everyone remembered to Spring Forward!

I have come to a decision. Oven Lovin Saturday will be retired until next winter. With planting season coming up, then summer, then harvest and preservation season, I doubt anyone will have the time to work with their ovens. And I know, that since we don't have air conditioning, it will be too dang hot to use it. So, peace out OLS. We will see you in a colder season.

And a special thanks to Carolyn Renee at Krazo Acres for always posting, and always calling me on my sh** when I forget to post. You are the best!

Now, go get high sniffing on some potting soil!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I'm a bit relieved that OLS is going to be a seasonal thing. Just yesterday I was thinking to myself "Gawd, how many new and interesting recipes can I come up with before I just start posting pictures of one of the cats eating cat food?!"

    We'll miss you OLS....see you in the fall! Thanks for hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TULIPS! awesome!! WELCOME SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete