2.06.2012

Spring on the Brain

Spring sowing is only weeks away!!! I may only be planting onions for now (then?) but hey! At least it is a start! Although with this crazy weather, who really knows when our last frost will be...
Today the weather was awesome so I let the Girls out to roam and eat grass while I cleaned out their coop. They of course took it as an opportunity to run to the end of the driveway and scratch in my iris bed and throw dirt all over the place which of course drove Bianca (who barely speaks any English as it is) to come over and try and get them back into my yard and raise her arms at me in frustration.... Hey, at least they kept it close to home and didn't wander over to her yard or anyone else's for that matter... She just loves it when they do that. I called the Girls, they sprinted back up the driveway and back into the yard. Perhaps they are starting to learn? Yeah, I don't think so either....Which reminds me, I gotta get that fence built...

Also, only 5 weeks until Spring Forward!!!! The sun will be up with me!!!!

1 comment: