1.28.2012

Oven Lovin Saturday

This week is super simple, super tasty, and super nutritious. Kale chips. Ok, don't go all barf-faced on me, just hear me out. When these come out of the oven, you sprinkle them with a healthy dose of salt, and EAT them... I promise, you will be happy. Just try it!
Kale Chips
1 bunch kale
couple glugs of olive oil
salt
garlic powder (or really really really finely minced garlic - I didn't do that... I was feeling lazy)

Just toss it all together, and bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Pull the leaves out, sprinkle with a little more salt, and let them cool slightly to gain crunch. EAT!



3 comments:

  1. How did you know I was gonna make the "barf face"? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have to admit that I don't think I've ever eaten Kale, but it DOES look good. But, where am I going to get kale now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my neck of the woods, Kale is the plate decorator at the local Denny's. I am going to try to eat it one day soon. Maybe I will try it your way, first! :)

    ReplyDelete