1.25.2012

I Miss The Sun

Ok, yes, this is going to be a whiny post. I miss the sun. Not like the weather has been terrible, I mean, I have been getting my vitamin D. But I miss the summer sun. Hubby and I try to get up early (like between 6 and 630) and its is just so dang hard to get up when there is no light outside. It just feels unnatural! I mean, it is just SO much easier to wake up early when the sun is awake early! Why can't it be "daylight saving's time" all year round?! Excuse me, I must get some coffee now...

3 comments:

  1. Getting up before the sun has no real purpose. I mean, how can one possibly function when your pupils cannot focus properly with such darkness? And the light from the laptop does NOT count for artificial lighting! Ugh. I know what you mean. I LOVE it when the sun's up at like 5 am......and I can still lay in bed enjoying it! HA!
    Soon. Soon we'll have light in the mornings again. In the meantime, grab a double-shot of expresso to make up for the lack of UV rays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the same page as you! I try to wake up early, and even when I do, there is no way for me to be productive before there is actually light outside. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh there is nothing like early morning~~ the earth is quiet, the coffee is hot, the fire is warm.... and uh, the sun, it is resting up for it's work it will do this summer in your garden

    ReplyDelete