11.25.2011

The Aftermath...

Hubby and I do our Thanksgiving whenever we so feel like it because that is what my job makes us do... Anyhow, I ended up working yesterday, but getting home at around 5, then hitting up his family's Thanksgiving. Good times, good times. Then this morning we went for a run (Hubby went with me!!!!!) and then we went out and ventured into Black Friday. We went to the uber-popular-suburb-shopping-center, and were not at all surprised to drive around for 15 minutes trying to find a parking spot... And then we went in... And honestly, it wasn't that busy. I couldn't believe all the cars and the lack of bodies. I mean, of course I had to wait in line forever, but really, there weren't that many people...

So when we got home, I decided it would probably be a good thing to work on a paper that is due next week when I found that my computer mouse (the touchpad thing on the laptop) had officially died (I have been fighting it for, oh, near 6 months) so I ventured BACK out into the chaos. So, good thing about BF? I got a sweet wireless mouse for $10. Darn good day for that to happen, eh?

So anyways, in the aftermath of it all, I give you a rare photo of myself, Tiny G, and my little snugglebug, Oliver, taking a nice snooze...

3 comments:

  1. Kitty pictures! Kitty Pictues! Oh, yeah, I suppose it's nice to see you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...such a sweet snuggly picture. :) You certainly deserved the snooze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course... tiny gardner only tells half the story~ a beautiful dinner for 15 was prepared and served by her loving hands the weekend prior to Thanksgiving (cuz as she said, we move our holidays to suit our crazy lives) Oh that little Olly.... he's so cute...

    love you pea pod

    ReplyDelete