9.12.2011

My First Blogger Award! And It's Being Given Out Too!!!

A special and sincere thanks to MamaTea over at A Farmish Kind Of Life for awarding me...
"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.


1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have fun!

I have given some real thought as to who I would nominate, and Sorry MamaTea, I can't give it back to you, you already have it! Although you would for sure be on my list. So here goes my Awardees!

Tami over at 500 Dollar Tomato - Not only are she and her husband devoted Ohio State fans, she always has tons of pictures to show us exactly what she is talking about. She also has some pretty darn good recipes such as her most recent banana bread (the first one I didn't want to barf up!) and she makes me laugh pretty hard, especially when referencing things as "fugly." Love it!

The Random Gardener - RG as I call her, always has some awesome harvest pictures. I love how she knows that gardening is a little about planning, and a lot about being "random" and just going with the flow. Keep on with your bad self RG!!

Broken Road Farm - I am fairly new to this blog myself, but I already love this couple and envy their farmin' lifestyle. They have achieved my dream and moved out to the country from the big city. The other day, they did some snake fighting, and I must say, I laughed my butt off!!! They have only been blogging since January, so go on and give em a follow!

Tina at Our Rustic Roots - Another newbie to the blogging world, and I adore this gal. She makes laundry soap for pete's sake! She is a thrifty and hard workin momma, whose photos of her freezer (before and after the clean out) made me feel like way more of a normal human since I know I am not the only one who had stuff in there since, uh, well I don't really know when...

Apple Pie Gal - What can I say about her? Her chicken advice is invaluable, and well, just read her blog. You will love it. No doubt about it.


So thanks again MamaTea for the wonderful nomination! I am really really really proud!

6 comments:

  1. And I'm proud of you, too, my dear! I'm going to check out all these blogs you just wrote about... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsie! I'm being named in your top 5 picks, what an honor!! I guess, I'll really have to pay more attention to blogging from on :)

    Congratulations on your award and you so deserve it! I love reading your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR Liebster!!

    awesome... read your blog first thing every morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! On your Liebster! (It almost sounds like a rash or something, doesn't it???)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! Very well deserved! I hope you told the Golden Girls about this! ;)

    And thank you ma'am. I will work on spreading the love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know how to go about thanking you - for mentioning me, for 'getting' me and heck, just for reading my random posts from time to time.

    Talk about a wonderful surprise!

    Thank you so much!

    Will get my five up soon, promise!

    ReplyDelete