7.19.2011

My Ever Faithful Companion(s)

Last night was hell, let me tell you! I got back from work, and Hubby and I had planned to go to dinner and see Harry Potter. I didn't eat at dinner because I was feeling kind of crappy. I figured it was just air bloat. So then we went to the movie. It was awesome!!! However, about 90 minutes in, I suddenly had this intense feeling that I needed to throw up... And so I did... All frickin night long... Every 30 minutes... Finally at about 5 am, we decided I should probably go to the ER to get fluids since I was probably really dehydrated and get some meds to calm this over active tummy down. Now, the point? My husband is awesome. My faithful companion and life partner. But the other ever faithful companion? Punkin. I love her. She has been by my side all day making sure I have enough to drink, tissues, and a garbage can just in case. (Im sure that the fact that this is the only room with air conditioning has NOTHING to do with it) My ever faithful companions... What would I do without you???

6 comments:

  1. Awww.. is that a cutie or what? Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! You have a good nursemaid there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're doing better! HP was the best of the batch. (I cried). Go back and see it when you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Tami, the movie was friggin awesome. I only missed a few minutes of it, and yea, agreed, one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, so sorry you got sick :( Being puky in the summer is the worst!! Glad you had such good helpers. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete