5.18.2011

Weather Update

Ok so yeah... Mother Nature can just suck it right about now. I am truly fed up with the rain and not being able to get ANYTHING done. My to-do list is about 4,538 pages long, and I will have exactly 2 days to get it all done. The dirt comes Friday afternoon, so it all must be in the beds by sundown Saturday... I have no idea what to do about the ZooPoo... They already canceled one date because of the rain, and who knows what they will do this week. However, if it is not picked up on Sunday, it cant be picked up EVER. So I may just be shoveling shit in the rain come Sunday afternoon.

Saturday is a BIG day... Community Garden work day and plant pick up, plant sale at the farmers market, and the last day of sunshine for, oh I don't know, EVER??? Oh, did I mention I am on the schedule to possibly work on Saturday? Yeah, great. Awesome. I may have to try and personal drop it and lose 4 hours of pay, but I can't afford to go another ENTIRE WEEK of rain, then 6 days away from home working and not get my garden in. It seems that my grand plan to take this week off has been totally shot to hell. At this rate, the garden won't be in until Fall... I would depend on Hubby to do most of this, but his work schedule is kind of take it as it comes. If he has to work, he has to work. He doesn't have the option of saying no. The joys of being self-employed. So anyways, this is my weather forecast for the next week....

Thursday

5/19/2011

Hi: 64°

Friday

5/20/2011

Hi: 69°
Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.

Saturday

5/21/2011

Hi: 74°
Mostly sunny in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s.

Sunday

5/22/2011

Hi: 74°
Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
 

Monday

5/23/2011

Hi: 74°
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Tuesday

5/24/2011

Hi: 70°
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent.

2 comments:

  1. Right!? I feel and hear ya all the way! Hopefully that brief window of good weather will work out and you'll find super powers to get you thru and done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Friday and Saturday I will make sure to dig my magic bracelets and tiara out of storage! Wonder Woman here I come!!!! Better find my golden lasso just in case!

    ReplyDelete