4.05.2011

Will It EVER Get Warm?!

The weather was forecast to be in the low 50's today... It hasn't gotten a hair over 39... I think the weather people are on crack. They are in denial. They get my hopes up, and then my bubble it burst. I wanted to go to the store and purchase supplies to build the raised beds and put the compost bins together, but it's cold out, and I just don't want to work outside in the cold. I am instead staying inside and doing homework... The story of my life... And when I do homework, I get to daydreaming, about the garden, the stuff I have to do, and I can't help but drift off to the thought of, WILL IT EVER GET WARM??? I have been happy with the fact that at least today it is sunny, but uh, I need some heat *grumble grumble*

4 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be in fifties today, but still cold out(thank god for sunshine). I'm hoping it will get warm in the afternoon at atleast. I need to work on transplanting and checking out my existing beds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week, we finally crawled up to the mid 50s. Last week, we were stuck in the 30s. I want warm weather too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed that it is always: colder, rainier, and windier than the weather people ever predict. Think about it, when is the last time they were predicting a snowstorm and it turned into a brilliantly sunny mild day? I though so. Predicting weather only works one way. Buncha paid models waving their hands around in front of a blue screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, you crack me up! And why do the men always have "game show host" teeth? You know, the big toothy grin from the game show hosts of the 70's... haha!

    ReplyDelete