1.08.2011

The Mailman Probably Thinks We Have Problems...

Because everyday when the mailman delivers the mail, there are more bottles on our porch... Wine bottles. A TON OF THEM! We are saving up to do a border around all of the flower beds (all 2 of them) because they are on a hill, and the soil and mulch washes away with every rain. I saw a house in a trendy neighborhood that had this, and I liked it, and I thought since we live in an Italian neighborhood, wine bottles as decor would fit in just right! I estimated it would take about 310 wine bottles... I honestly have NO CLUE how many we have...

Now don't go thinking we have been able to save this many bottles all by ourselves (even though that would have been a good time!)... We have a neighbor, Joe, that works at a bar down a couple streets away, and he gives us a delivery every weekend, and not to mention, Sam, of course saves all his bottles for us as well... I am thinking, definitely, that we will have to take the labels off....
One Example..... 
A Second Example....


Bottles on the porch

Bottles in the Storage Room










1 comment:

  1. CHEERS! and yes, those labels need to come off - good spring time job for me :)

    ReplyDelete