1.28.2011

I Already Broke A "Resolution"

I was looking back at my list of goals for 2011, and I discovered I already crushed one. And not in a good way... If you go all the way to the bottom, the very last thing is to NOT adopt any more cats... Yeah, well, OOPS! My little Oliver is such a little snuggle bug, I don't know how I could NOT have kept him. Oh well... Back to the old drawing board...

The garden starting is slow going... I have my "shopping cart" of seeds to order from Johhny's and am just waiting on Momma Gardener to send me my gift certificate she got me for Christmas. Really, the best thing you can get a gardener is an excuse to buy seeds! I am super excited to put my order in.

Other than that, there isn't too much to report here on the urban homestead. Oliver goes in on Monday to have his kahunas chopped off... I'm sure I will be a wreck!

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 cats, all were strays. When I garden, there is a friendly cat from the neighborhood that always stops by from time to time. I have to try very hard not to take him inside my house. I suspect he may be someone else's cat though because he's so friendly.
    Buying seeds is fun.

    ReplyDelete