12.21.2010

Christmas Presents!!!

Tonight, Hubby and I exchanged Christmas presents! With my job, I never know my schedule, and probably wont be home on Christmas, so we just move holidays around to whenever we need them to be. But anywho, I got a yogurt maker! I am so excited! It is a Donvier yogurt maker, with 8 six ounce jars, and he also got me an extra set of jars and some yogurt culture. We have been talking about making our own yogurt for about 6 months, and now we are on our way! Tomorrow, we will head to the market and get some local organic milk, and we will prepare the first batch and see how it goes... I hope the results are delicious!


In my stocking I got a mini whisk (I've been asking for one for ages) and a new pepper mill. Hubby has a tendency to drop my pepper mills in his bowls of soup... Just in case you were wondering, Hubby got the Wii Madden 2011 football game, a Johnny Cash cd, and various sorts of baubles in his stocking. From my dad, he got a new dremmel. He loves getting tools for presents, makes him feel like a man, and I get to find projects for him to use them on!

2 comments:

  1. Hubby did well, that is a very nice yogurt maker. Have a Merry Christmas. Love your header photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well! And a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete