10.07.2010

Missing Keys....

So yesterday, my wonderful Husband took our new Miata out to drive it to his Wednesday night volleyball, and in the process, lost the garage keys. WHICH coincidentally also have my key to the community garden! I want to go down and check on my radishes, beets, and peas, but they will all have to wait until Saturday (October's garden workday). I will have to make sure I dont get there too early so that the gate will be open when I get there... I am NOT looking forward to having to tell Bernie (the one who runs it all) that I lost my key... Yay...

On the other hand, Vacation was great! We went to the last cubs game of the season, ate at Graham Elliot and GEB HIMSELF was actually there!!! I can't tell you how awesome it was to actually see one of these famous guys at their restaurant! I can say that I have never seen Michael Symon at Lolitas... He must be too busy working on yet another TV show...


Anyhow... The blogging has been at a minimum... Not much is happening in the gardening world. Last week was spent mostly working on the finishing touches for my friends baby shower, which was hosted at my house. Then I had a 3 day trip, and now I have a cold... For the last 2 days, Ive been camped out on the couch watching movies and the food network. 

The attitude at work is starting to get to me... For those who don't know or don't live near a Continental Hub probably wouldn't know, but we are merging with United Airlines, and my fellow flight attendants as well as our lovely passengers are none to pleased with the goings on... I just want to yell at them and say "I don't know anything!!!! They don't even give us the goings on!!!! We find out about everything on the news!!!!" It isn't easy to work with people who hate being there... Ok, that's the end of my rant... But just in case you wanted to see what our beautiful Continental planes are going to look like with United's words, here ya go....

"United" plane in LAX

No comments:

Post a Comment