10.28.2010

Lack of Blogging Inspiration...

I have had a small problem lately, and that would be lack of inspiration for blogging. So what is going on in the world of the Tiny Gardener? Not a whole lot...

My return to school has left me anxious and nervous, and now that I have completed my first 2 homework assignments, it's not so bad. Im still waiting for some of my books to arrive in the mail so I can complete some other assignments.

As far as the garden goes, all we are getting are radishes. RADISHES RADISHES RADISHES!!! I need to get on it and make some salad dressing so we can eat them in salad. I couldnt figure out what to do with the greens, and after some searching online, and I found a lot of people that simply saute them like spinach. I figured, what the heck?! I'll do it. The greens were AWESOME. Just sauteed with a little butter and olive oil, salt and pepper, and garlic. YUM YUM!!!!

I would like to welcome The Idiot Gardener to my small group of followers. I can't lie... I do get secretly giddy inside whenever I see that I have a new follower or a comment. It is like a mini sort of Christmas!

I did get to go see my friends Katie and Brian at the hospital. They welcomed their new baby girl, Addison, into the world on October 26, at 9 lbs 3 oz, 22 inches long. She is a cutie pie!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I too have had a lag in blogging activity. So I took a short break. It seems to help. Sometimes life just seems to take off leaving me running behind. Whew, it sure can be tiring.

    Your friend's new baby is adorable. Study hard...I'm off to work on my Spanish (ugh!)

    ReplyDelete